BDM Patch Notes Explorer
[Sep 12 Patch Notes] - 2023.09.12 (Official )
[DE] Zur Ankündigung auf Deutsch [LINK]
[FR] Voir Annonce en français [LIEN]
[ES] Ver aviso en español [LINK]
[TH] อ่านประกาศภาษาไทย [LINK]
[ID] Baca pengumuman dalam bahasa Indonesia [Link]
[RU] Информация на русском [LINK]
[PT] Ver aviso em português [LINK]
The Patch Notes for the update on Sep 12 (Tue) are here!
In this update, we’ve added new content, events, bug fixes, and overall improvements to the game.
See below for more details about this update.
※ All screenshots were taken from the test environment and may differ from what appears in the live server.
If you find something in-game that's different from the Patch Notes, please feel free to contact the support center.
Featured Updates : Holy Vial of Light Improvement
We've removed the Holy Vial of Light cost for Tier 1 Blessing of Light, as we mentioned earlier at the Heidel Ball.
The amount of Holy Vials of Light consumed is proportionate to the EXP acquired, so the addition of higher difficulty level monster zones would increase the EXP obtained, resulting in a greater Holy Vial of Light cost for tier 1 Blessing of Light. After careful consideration on how to lessen the burden of spending Holy Vial of Light other than simply reducing the cost for our Adventurers, we've decided to remove it for tier 1.
Also, with unlimited tier 1 Blessing of Light with the Holy Vial of Light cost removed, we've also reduced the cost in tier 2 and tier 3 as well.
We will continue to put our best effort into providing the most stable adventuring possible.
- Removed the Holy Vial of Light cost for tier 1 Blessing of Light in Hadum zones and Chaos Realm.
- The Holy Vial of Light cost for tier 2 and 3 Blessing of Light will equal the previous cost for each tier respectively minus the cost for tier 1 before the removal.
ㆍ Blessing of Light will automatically be adjusted to tier 1 once all Holy Vials of Light are consumed at tier 2 or tier 3 Blessing of Light.
ㆍ When at tier 2 or tier 3 Blessing of Light in Black Spirit Mode, it will automatically end when all Holy Vials of Light are consumed.
- The stats for Hadum's Realm Combat EXP and Knowledge EXP applied for tier 2 and 3 Blessing of Light will remain the same.
- The amount of Holy Vials of Light crafted from Lightstones will be the same as before the update.
Featured Updates : Character Copy
There are a variety of classes with their own unique characteristics in Black Desert Mobile. Playing another class when you mainly adventure with the class you find most appealing isn't easy to do.
With the new Character Copy update, you can share the Gear and character level CP of your main character with an alternate character, essentially giving you another character of equal power.
We hope you can utilize Character Copy to enjoy Arena, Family, and Guild content to its fullest.
- Added a Character Copy feature that allows you to share character level CP and Gear with another character.
ㆍ You can access this feature after completing the Story - "Chaos Accessory."
ㆍ We suggest that you use the Copy feature on Awakened/Ascended classes as certain copied Gear are not equippable on a class that has not been Awakened/Ascended.
- The Copy feature is not available for season characters.
ㆍ The feature will be available after season completion.
- Character Copy can be only done to a single character at the same time.
ㆍ You must first deactivate both Character and Gear Copy if you want to use the Copy feature on another character.
- Both the character proceeding with the Copy and receiving the Copy must be at least Lv 60.
- You can proceed with Copy using [Refined Caphras Catalyst] x10.
ㆍThe above item can either be obtained as a completion reward for the Story - "Chaos Accessory" or can be purchased with Black Pearls from the Pearl Shop.
ㆍWe've sent [Refined Caphras Catalyst] x10 to Adventurers who've already completed the Story - "Chaos Accessory."
- Once Copy is complete, the AP, DP, HP, and all pieces of Gear and Accessories will be shared between the two characters that used the feature.
ㆍ The stats from enhancement, awakening, Enchantment, Crystals, Memory Imprints, and more will be identical for copied Gear.
ㆍ The character level will not be shared, but the level CP will be shared.
- Copied Gear cannot be stored in Camp Storage or Horse inventory, and cannot be transferred to another character until Gear Copy is deactivated.
- Level CP will be applied when you first log in with the benefitting character, and it will refresh each time you log in.
ㆍ You can equip copied Gear once you log in with the benefitting character.
ㆍ Enhancement, Awakening, Enchantment, and Crystals are not available for copied Gear, nor can you sell or delete them. You can only equip or unequip them.
ㆍ A Copy icon will display for copied Gear on the upper right of each Gear icon.
ㆍ Copy icons for both the original character and the benefitting character will display on the list of characters.
ㆍ The grades of Gear available for Copy are as follows.
|Gear Piece||Copy Available for|
|Weapon/Armor (Universal Weapon)||Chaos or higher|
|Alchemy Stone||Primal or higher|
|Totem||Mystical or higher|
- The increased CP of the copied character is added to the Family CP.
- If the Gear of the character copied from changes while Copy is active, the Copy will deactivate for that piece.
ㆍ You can use Partial Copy for the deactivated piece and share the stats of the changed Gear again.
ㆍ E.g.) When you switch out a Chaos Gear Accessory for an Eternal Accessory or "Necklace of Bloody Ire."
- You can use Partial Copy for one Gear per piece.
ㆍ E.g.) You can only select one +8 Chaos Weapon out of two in your possession for Partial Copy.
- Partial Copy requires [Imperfect Caphras Catalyst] x1.
ㆍ You can purchase the above item from a General Goods Vendor in each town for 100 million Silver.
ㆍWe recommend purchasing the item after meeting the requirement that unlocks the Copy feature (Complete Story - Chaos Accessory / at character level 60 or higher).
- You must first deactivate Gear Copy to use the Gear to craft or exchange the Gear while the Copy feature is active.
ㆍ E.g.) You must deactivate Copy for the +7 Chaos Gear you want to craft into Umbral Chaos Gear.
- In order to completely deactivate Copy, you must first deactivate Gear Copy for all copied Gear, then proceed with deactivating Character Copy.
ㆍ All copied gear must be unequipped in order to proceed with deactivating Gear Copy.
ㆍ Once both Gear Copy and Character Copy are deactivated, the level CP will no longer be applied.
Featured Updates : Boss Rush Dispatch
We've been looking for ways to improve content that require a lot of time to make the most optimal adventure for our Adventurers. One of the first improvements in this vein is Boss Rush Dispatch.
Now you can enjoy defeating monsters and other content with your main character while dispatching an alternate character on Boss Rushes.
Thanks to the Boss Rush dispatch, adventurers will be better able to actively utilize their alternate characters. This addition will synergize well with the new Character Copy update. We will work to continue improving gameplay convenience.
- Added "Normal" and "Character Dispatch" buttons to the Boss Rush menu.
ㆍ When tapping "Normal," you can proceed with Boss Rushes with the character you're currently logged in with.
ㆍ When tapping "Character Dispatch," you can proceed with Boss Rushes after selecting another character within the Family.
- Another character will progress through the Boss Rushes for Boss Rush Dispatch.
ㆍ You can continue your adventure with the character you're currently logged in with while Character Dispatch is in progress.
ㆍ It will continue until all entries are spent.
ㆍ You cannot proceed with Boss Rush Dispatch with a character that needs to register a level up.
ㆍ Normal Boss Rush will not be available for the current character while Character Dispatch is in progress.
ㆍ You'll obtain the same rewards and Knowledge EXP from "Normal" Boss Rush and Character Dispatch.
ㆍ Completion rewards are obtained by the current character for Character Dispatch while the Character EXP is obtained the dispatched character.
- You can proceed with Character Dispatch with a single character at a time.
ㆍ Dispatch is only available for Boss Rushes completed up to the max level.
ㆍ You can dispatch a character for Boss Rushes only if the character meets the CP requirement for the highest difficulty level.
ㆍ Dispatch will take up to 4 hours, and you'll get rewards for Boss Rushes completed within the time.
- Dispatch is also available for Special Boss Rush, and the multiplier will increase by 10 when Combat Plus is applied.
Featured Updates : Quests
Black Spirit Quests and Guild Quests that previously had a daily limit of three have been simplified. We've improved them so that you can just complete one and still obtain the same amount of rewards you received from completing three.
You can get currency essential for progression from Black Spirit quests and Guild Quests. We've simplified daily quests so that you can focus more on other content while still obtaining the types of currency you need.
We will continue to seek a variety of ways to improve your in-game experience in terms of convenience.
- Black Spirit quests have been simplified to one per day instead of three.
ㆍ Slightly increased the amount of rewards obtained for completing one quest from the rewards previously obtained from completing three.
- Simplified Guild Quests so that you can now complete one instead of three.
ㆍ The rewards obtained upon completion of a single Guild Quest are the same as the rewards for completing the Guild Quest three times before the update.
- The number of available Black Spirit Quests and Guild Quests will reset.
ㆍYou can still proceed with the Black Spirit quests and Guild Quests changed to 1 daily limit after the update even if you've already completed three Black Spirit Quests and Guild Quests.
- Increased the rewards obtained from completing Hadum Black Spirit quests.
ㆍ Increased the amount of Chaos Crystals obtained by a minimum of 13% and a maximum of 33%.
ㆍIncreased the amount of Dark Coins obtained by a minimum of 32% to a maximum of 1380%.
Black Spirit Emojis
- Added16 types of animated Black Spirit emojis.
ㆍ Tap the icon on the bottom right of the chat window to check out the emojis and select ones to use.
ㆍ When you select an emoji, it will display in the relevant chat and on top of the character's head.
- Improved to not use the "Black Rock Altar Auto-Offering" skill after cooldown while manually making an offering at a Black Rock Altar.
- Increased CP for which equal duel is applied to prevent CP being reversed in equal duel content.
- Added a "Place" button to the right of the UI on which the Status Board is displayed in a Siege War.
- Changed the confirmation window for summoning Cannons or Siege Weapons during a Node/Siege War to display.
- [Windwalker] Changed "Wind Energy" stacks to be maintained without a time limit.
- [Windwalker] Added more details to the description of the requirement for triggering "Wind Energy."
- [Lahn] Increased the duration of "Super Armor'" after using the skill "Pendulum Kick."
- Adjusted the order of the rewards for completing quests of the Story - "Chaos Accessory" with the addition of [Refined Caphras Catalyst] as a reward.
- Changed the text from "Change Horse Name" to "Change Mount Name" from the horse name change window.
- Added a Cooking icon to the notification for Mediah Merchant Union Delivery and content unlock requirement.
- Fixed an issue where, at times, the character would move into the ground with movement skills in certain zones.
- Fixed an issue where, at times, it would appear as if the target character would stop moving when using a skill where they move backward.
- [Sorceress] Fixed an issue where the lower part of the body would look unnatural in certain customization settings with the Lucien Blanc Outfit equipped.
- [Huntress] Fixed an issue where the "Kamasylvia Tree" would not be visible on certain devices.
- Fixed an issue where the appearances of the Ornaments "Ramoness Golden/Silver/Bronze Crown" and "Zaramas Monocle" equipped would not be visible to other Adventurers.
- Fixed an issue where the remaining time of the task in progress would increase upon collection of gathered Resources mid-progress.
- Fixed an issue where, at times, the game would end when switching camera angles after going into spectator mode in Ramoness.
- Fixed an issue where, at times, the game would end before the start of Ranked Arena.
- Fixed an issue where you weren't able to cancel the worker task in progress in certain Nodes.
- Fixed an issue where Guild Funds would not refresh immediately upon purchase of Siege Weapons including Cannons from the Manage Weapons guild menu.
- Fixed an issue where the character couldn't enter "Souad Garden" while the Great Desert quest "The Broken Trumpet" is in progress.
- Fixed an issue issue where, at times, the [Gather/Farm, Build, Camp Content, Worker] buttons wouldn't display on the bottom while in Camp.
- Fixed an issue where, at times, some UI visual effects wouldn't display while auto-questing.
- Fixed an issue where the remaining time wouldn't refresh after using "Collect all Resources" in Node Management.
- Fixed an issue where the indicator for completing a worker task wouldn't disappear from the Worker menu.
- Fixed an issue where the currency displayed on the upper part of the screen would overlap while using the Wandering Merchant.
- Fixed an issue where the stack level wouldn't display on the buff icon in Arena content.
- Fixed an issue where the number of guild members entering the Guild Fortress is displayed as 0 immediately after logging into the game.
Node War/Siege War
- Node War and Siege War updates will be made with the update maintenance on Sep 19 (Tue).
- Rewards for victory/defeat obtained from participating in a Node/Siege War will be added.
ㆍBoss summon scrolls usable in the Hidden Banquet Hall will be added.
ㆍ Nodes or Castles that are occupied will not reset with the update.
- EXP buffs will be added in Hidden Banquet Hall and Hidden Outer Castle in which reclaim attempts are made while occupying a tier 2 or higher Node.
Tier 1 and 2 Nodes
- The maximum number of people who can enter will be set to a minimum of 15 to a maximum of 50.
- A max CP limit Node will also be added for tier 2.
- Hidden Banquet Hall in which you can make reclaim attempts once you occupy a Node will be added.
Tier 3 Node/Siege War
- Increased the amount of rewards obtained from defeating monsters in Hidden Banquet Hall and Hidden Outer Castle.
- Manufacture EXP +20% will be added as an effect of Life Plus with the update maintenance on Sep 19 (Tue).
Black Rock Shrine
- The types and quantities of items obtained from Black Rock Shrine offerings will be changed with the update maintenance on Sep 26 (Tue).
ㆍ All Edana's Coins and Desert exploration time in possession before the update maintenance on Sep 26 (Tue) will reset. Please refer to the details on [Early Notice Regarding Black Rock Shrine].
- Pre-season will end with the maintenance on Sep 19 (Tue).
- The season character will transition into a non-season character, and you can no longer proceed with the Season Pass.
- You can purchase the Season Pass until Sep 17 (Sun), 23:59 and cannot collect Season Pass rewards for incomplete quests once the season ends.
- The following measures will be taken if you haven't completed the season.
ㆍ Deletion of all season-related items including Tuvala Weapons/Armor, Accessories, Relics, Totem, Alchemy Stone, Scrolls, Chests, and more.
ㆍ Deletion of all Season Pass quests completed, in progress, and unaccepted.
- The following compensation will be made for the Tuvala Gear in possession.
|Tuvala Gear||Enhancement Level Before End of Season||Compensation After End of Season|
|Tuvala Weapon/Armor||Awakened Enhancement +14 or below||+0 Chaos Weapon/Armor|
|Awakened Enhancement +15||+1 Chaos Weapon/Armor|
|Awakened Enhancement +16||+2 Chaos Weapon/Armor|
|Awakened Enhancement +17||+3 Chaos Weapon/Armor|
|Awakened Enhancement +18||+4 Chaos Weapon/Armor|
|Awakened Enhancement +19||+5 Chaos Weapon/Armor|
|Awakened Enhancement +20||+6 Chaos Weapon/Armor|
|Tuvala Accessory||Awakened Enhancement +6 or below||+0 Chaos Accessory|
|Awakened Enhancement +7||+1 Chaos Accessory|
|Awakened Enhancement +8||+2 Chaos Accessory|
|Awakened Enhancement +9||+3 Chaos Accessory|
|Awakened Enhancement +10||+4 Chaos Accessory|
|Tuvala Totem||0 to +10 Enhancement Level||Primal Totem of the same enhancement level|
|Tuvala Relic||+6 or below Enhancement Level||+0 Primal Relic|
|+7 Enhancement Level||+1 Primal Relic|
|+8 Enhancement Level||+2 Primal Relic|
|+9 Enhancement Level||+3 Primal Relic|
|+10 Enhancement Level||+4 Primal Relic|
|Tuvala Alchemy Stone||Before it is Awakened||+0 Primal Alchemy Stone|
|Awakened Enhancement +4 or below|
|Awakened Enhancement +5||+1 Primal Alchemy Stone|
|Awakened Enhancement +6||+2 Primal Alchemy Stone|
|Awakened Enhancement +7||+3 Primal Alchemy Stone|
|Awakened Enhancement +8||+4 Primal Alchemy Stone|
|Awakened Enhancement +9||+5 Primal Alchemy Stone|
|Awakened Enhancement +10||+6 Primal Alchemy Stone|
- Only one of the highest enhancement level per piece in possession or equipped will be compensated, and all the items will be sent to the in-game mailbox.
- If you have all the Tuvala Gear required for season completion after completing all the Season Pass quests, the season will automatically be completed and Perilla's Star will also be sent to the in-game mailbox.
Collect Tranan Underfoe's Tokens!
· Collection Period: After maintenance on Sep 12 (Tue), 2023 - Sep 25 (Mon), 23:59
· Exchange Period: After maintenance on Sep 12 (Tue), 2023 - Oct 3 (Mon), 23:59
Knowledge Boost Event
· Event Period: After maintenance on Sep 12 (Tue), 2023 - Sep 25 (Mon), 23:59
Complete Bounty Missions!
· Event Period: After maintenance on Sep 12 (Tue), 2023 - Sep 25 (Mon), 23:59
Land of the Morning Light Registration
· Event Period: After maintenance on Sep 12 (Tue) - Oct 9 (Mon), 23:59
· Manage the Nodes!
· Collect Golden Black Spirit Statues!
· Elgriffin's Special Training
· Heidel Ball Commemorative Coins!
· Heidel Ball Commemorative Hadum Roulette
※ Products with a sales period marked [TBA] will be announced separately through future Patch Notes listed under the [Sales Ending] section.
※ For products with a set sales period, go to the Pearl Shop in-game and view the products.
- Essentials Support Shop
· Rapid Growth Step-Up I
· Rapid Growth Step-Up II
· Rapid Growth Step-Up III
※ These items can be purchased until further notice.
- Special Pack > Special Package
· Knowledge Boost Pack
· Ancient Shadow Chest [2+1]
· Ancient Boss Rush Chest
※ These items can be purchased until Sep 25 (Mon), 2023, 23:59.
- Class Change
· Refined Caphras Catalyst
※ This item can be purchased until further notice.
- New Outfits
|Cantusa||Musa||960 Black Pearls|
|Cantusa Weapon||Musa||240 Black Pearls|
|Hemomancer||Sorceress||960 Black Pearls|
|Hemomancer Weapon||Sorceress||240 Black Pearls|
|Hemomancer Weapon||Reaper||240 Black Pearls|
[Cantusa - Musa]
[Hemomancer – Sorceress, Reaper]