BDM Patch Notes Explorer
[Aug 22 Patch Notes] - 2023.08.22 (Official )
[DE] Zur Ankündigung auf Deutsch [LINK]
[FR] Voir Annonce en français [LIEN]
[ES] Ver aviso en español [LINK]
[TH] อ่านประกาศภาษาไทย [LINK]
[ID] Baca pengumuman dalam bahasa Indonesia [Link]
[RU] Информация на русском [LINK]
[PT] Ver aviso em português [LINK]
The Patch Notes for the update on Aug 22 (Tue) are here!
In this update, we’ve added new content, events, bug fixes, and overall improvements to the game.
See below for more details about this update.
※ All screenshots were taken from the test environment and may differ from what appears in the live server.
If you find something in-game that's different from the Patch Notes, please feel free to contact the support center.
Great Desert: Mirage
There is a rumor making the rounds among the traders that come and go in the Great Desert in Valencia. Trade goods are allegedly disappearing with a Mirage, one that all find themselves completely entranced by its beautiful scenery that rests on the earth's glimmering surface.
The Valencian court found itself in a predicament as more and more accounts of similar experiences elevated this beyond mere rumor. We are in need of Adventurers who can reveal the identity of the culprits that appear with each mysterious Mirage at the Great Desert. The only evidence to support these claims remains to be what the purported Mirages leave behind when it disappears. An unknown source says that these Traces of Mirage will attract you to the Mirages that created them, but no one was brave enough to try it out for themselves.
Your name has spread throughout the royal family of Valencia, many traders, and the residents of the Great Desert, even in the vast, endless desert. Will you be able to reveal the identity of what's within the Mirages as you follow the Traces of Mirage in search of the Mirages?
- Added new Great Desert content, "Mirage."
- You can enter Mirages once you complete the Great Desert Family Quest - "The Pilgrim's Chest."
- You must defeat all waves of enemies within the given 5 minutes once you enter a Mirage.
ㆍ Each Mirage will be completed once you defeat all enemies, and you must start from the beginning if the character is unable to take action.
ㆍ Skill damage will be applied instead of the CP for the damage dealt to enemies in a Mirage.
- There are a total of 9 Mirages in each habitat for each Great Desert level. An icon appears on the minimap.
- The type of monsters that appear in each Mirage depends on the habitat in which the Mirage is discovered.
- You can enter each Mirage once per month for each habitat, and an entry will be spent once you complete a Mirage.
- Entries spent will be shared across all levels and will reset on the 1st day of each month.
- You need [Traces of Mirage] x1 per entry to a Mirage.
ㆍ You can obtain a total of 5 by completing "Great Desert Exploration!" from the Desert Exploration Log.
|Desert Exploration Log||Quantity Obtained Upon Completion|
|Tier 1 Desert Explorer||Traces of Mirage x1|
|Tier 2, Tier 3 Desert Explorer||Traces of Mirage x2|
- You can obtain [Chaos Crystal], [Ancient Relic Remnant Fragment], and [Crimson Goblet] as rewards for completing Mirages.
ㆍ The difficulty level and completion rewards are the same regardless of the Great Desert level and entry location.
- You can acquire titles upon completion of Mirages.
|Number of Mirages Completed||Title Acquired|
|9||Into the Mirage|
In the last update, balance changes were made to improve PvP damage for certain classes in Everfrost. With this update, we completed the relevant balance changes for the remaining classes.
We are planning to gradually make class-specific improvements in order for classes we haven't yet updated in a future update.
- Increased attack range.
- Increased attack range.
- Changed the attack range of the Azure Dragon summoned when using the skill.
ㆍ Before: Attack in place after being summoned
ㆍ After: Attack as it moves forward after being summoned
- Increased area of effect.
Decreased the MP cost (80 → 50).
- Changed to not use rear Evasion when the "Use Evasion during Auto-Combat" feature is ON.
ㆍ Evasion is only used when approaching targets during auto-combat.
- Increased the max level for the Black Spirit. (Lv 600 → Lv 700)
- Changed the acquisition method of North Mediah Adventure Knowledge - "Ancient Core."
ㆍ You can acquire the above Knowledge by completing North Mediah Main Quest - "Destroyed Barrier" or by finding it in the Ruins Excavation Site.
- Decreased the CP of monsters in Titium zones, Cantusa zones, Lunar Dunes, Pila Ku zones, and Roud Sulfur Mine in South Valencia and East Valencia.
- Improved to display guidance text when having reached the weekly limit for Mercenary Missions.
- [Raven] Fixed an issue where the character would use her basic attack without spending a "Shard of Darkness" with the skill enhancement "Miasma: Shard" available for use.
- [Solaris] Fixed an issue where the character couldn't combo quickly when using "Thermal Rush" while running in the Great Desert.
- [Guardian] Fixed an issue where the character wouldn't combo quickly when using "Shield Blitz" while running in the Great Desert.
- [Lancer] Fixed an issue where the character wouldn't combo quickly when using "Righteous Torment" while running in the Great Desert.
- [Wizard] Fixed an issue where the character wouldn't combo quickly when using "Teleportation" while running in the Great Desert.
- [Wizard] Fixed an issue where the character couldn't combo "Earth's Response" in certain situations.
- [Invoker] Fixed an issue where the skill effect wouldn't be triggered when using "Lightning Speed" while running in the Great Desert.
- [Reaper/Windwalker/Void Knight/Phantasma] Fixed an issue where the camera angle would move in the direction of the character's movement when moving to the next chamber in "Murrowak Labyrinth."
- Fixed an issue where the alert would display after a certain time when Hadum Boss Rush is available.
- Fixed an issue where items available for use by the current character would display as inactive in certain situations in the Camp storage.
2023 Heidel Ball
· Event Period: After maintenance on Aug 22 (Tue), 2023 - Aug 26 (Sat), 23:59
2023 Heidel Ball Poll
· Event Period: After maintenance on Aug 22 (Tue), 2023 - Aug 25 (Fri), 23:59
2023 Heidel Ball Bingo Event
· Event Period: After maintenance on Aug 22 (Tue), 2023 - Sep 4 (Mon), 23:59
· Collect Magic Staves
※ Products with a sales period marked [TBA] will be announced separately through future Patch Notes listed under the [Sales Ending] section.
※ For products with a set sales period, go to the Pearl Shop in-game and view the products.
- Special Pack > Special Package
· Alchemy Boost Pack
· Rapid Enhancement Pack
· Sun & Root Pack [2+1]
· Know-It-All Pack
※ These items can be purchased until Aug 28 (Mon), 2023, 23:59.
- New Outfits
|Arditeir||Guardian||960 Black Pearls|
|Arditeir||Drakania||960 Black Pearls|